Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest Forums > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GypsyGirl

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2003

GypsyGirl is on a distinguished road
Female Crew available

I''m a 43 y/o single experienced sailor searching for a capt/life mate to share my love of the sea and cruising life. I speak Spanish fluently, love to cook, dive, navigate and do what''s necessary to stay afloat. Presently in Los Angeles, family in Florida. Are you looking to share the essence, honesty, love on the sea? Are you honest, fun and still passionate? Serious replies please. lisajgoldman@yahoo.com
Becks22 likes this.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2003

captain tim is on a distinguished road
Female Crew available

I sent you a couple of e-mails earler and they were returned by aol - I tried a third time and I belive it worked. You probably will get alot of responces to your message. I know alot of single men out there who would rather not sail alone. There are reasons why they do though.
I belive that there is a scarcity of true blue water ladies and alot of us guys have been single-handing for so long we have become set in out ways and woould be hard to live with. A 40'' boat can get awfuly small with the wrong person on board.

I''m a pretty nice guy for an Irishman I''m even tempered. I''m six foot seven inches tall and have blonde hair (some grey), and blue eyes. I love to siwm - I don''t dive, I tried it and didn''t like it (I do snorkel), I like to fish and eat what I catch. I like some country music, good rock & roll and I''ve been accused of listening to too much Jimmy Buffet. My boat''s name is Ms. Beaujolais. she''s a 40ft cutter and I''''ve lived on her for 19 years.
Ms. Goldman - I hope I hear frim you. At this moment I''m in Palm Desert at my sister''s house 760-346-5144 if you want to hook up!

Steady breezes
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook