SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Experienced crew ready for september

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Treker 
#1 ·
Hi!

My name is Jeff, and I am 21 years old. I live in Canada, and I am ready for a trip around the world or for any destination for next september. I have been teaching sailing for 6 years now, on many different boats and in many conditions. I love sailing, and I have a lot of experience and formation related to that. So any boat in need of an extra crew, I am for you! You can also join me at my e-mail crackedjeff@hotmail.com ..

Thanks for paying attention.

#2 ·
Hello,
I read your ad. I''m looking for someone to go with me on my dream trip. I''m not sure of all the details but I''m looking to spend the summer on the Long Island Sound to practice.
If your interested, maybe we could plan this trip together. I''m pretty much open to sugestions. I''m currently purchasing a newer boat. I''m looking at a few, 34''s. Well Sorry to take so much of your time, but I could talk about this all day, anyway if your still interested, please send me an email at Trekermt@msn.com thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon... Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.