SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   Virgins to FLA crew wanted for Fast and fantastic sailing (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/84597-virgins-fla-crew-wanted-fast-fantastic-sailing.html)

svdagny 03-04-2012 12:51 PM

Virgins to FLA crew wanted for Fast and fantastic sailing

Howdy. Sailing has never been better! We are three, heading from Virgin Islands to north Florida. Senior Monitors of this website now say $30 per day is 'Charter Business' so forget the contribution, we will take you food and water shopping before departure! Check out the sad invective posted below,:hothead by Frenchman Denoel Riche, hiding behind the moniker Share the Joy, and :o New Zealander Saskia Graviou, hiding behind the screen-name KiwiLady - they tell their stories from the disgruntled landlubber point of view, however, their lies donīt stand up anywhere which is why they do not dare to make an actual official report. Truth is, they wanted to remain longer and were mad when ousted. Believe me, if the captain of DAGNY attempted to punch someone in the face it would be a K.O.! For a PARTIAL version of actual events, read my blog www.lexiconboats.com.

billyruffn 03-04-2012 10:08 PM

Re: Virgins to FLA crew wanted for Fast and fantastic sailing

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

share_the_joy 03-06-2012 03:35 AM

Home

The Cruise from Hell - Cruisers & Sailing Forums

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-w...-feb-25-a.html

Lose Homesteaders Exemption By Going To Sea - Cruiser Log World Cruising & Sailing Forums

coooper 03-06-2012 04:12 AM

So, making some research on the internet, about your "non-chartering" offer, I've read that you can board 4 people onto your boat, each of one paying 30$ a day (actually between 25 and 40$, depending on the websites...), that is 900$ per person per month, so a total of 3600$ for the all crew helping you out moving your own boat.

Yes, this is a business, no matter what you think about the senior monitors of this website.

I have read your different posts on various sailing forums like this one, and let me tell you that you are making a fool of yourself, and that it starts to be known around. Lower your voice. You are on the verge of being hateful and irrational. Your post about these crew members on your blog is a masterpiece of hysteria.

To finish, giving names is a very tactless thing to do on forums, I think you should know that.

Now, good luck finding crew...

share_the_joy 03-06-2012 04:55 AM

AH AH AH! Yep Coooper, I didn't have the chance yet to read her post about us on her blog...

Indeed it is a masterpiece of slanderous litterature, and I think there are rules for that on the internet. I'll have a look right now...

And (dia-)Rhea, don't worry, people are taking care for us for the official report about your little illegal business. I will just have to certify that you actually don't comply with basic nautical rules, including safety, narcotics and pollution.

Good luck...

Slayer 03-06-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svdagny (Post 840064)
Believe me, if the captain of DAGNY attempted to punch someone in the face it would be a K.O.!

:laugher I saw his picture.

Palli Gardasson 05-06-2012 12:44 PM

For we paid back our share of the boat, or think Peter that is an gift for you?

regards
Palli and Helga