SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Available to Crew Spring/Summer 2012

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  johnnyquest37 
#1 ·
Hi,

26, Based in Annapolis, MD. Looking to gain some off-shore hours cruising or delivering boats. Have 10+ years racing experience. A small amount of off-shore hours logged..Looking to change that. Work in the sailing industry, sociable, responsible and would be happy to contribute if necessary.

Please email if you need crew for cruising or would like to see full resume.

Thanks-
Sailing77

#2 · (Edited)
I plan to spend most of May sailing my Whitby 25 - a folkboat derivative. I would like to sail to the end of the Bay and do an offshore leg or two - perhaps to Newport/Martha's Vineyard or at least around the Delmarva. I'd like to find crew for the offshore legs. Not a fancy boat by any stretch of the imagination, but she sails well. Drop me a line if this sounds interesting. I'd also like to find crew for a couple of weekend shake-down trips during the next two months. I'm in Severna Park.

#3 ·
Will,

I'm certainly interested in the trips-around the Bay and offshore. I could use the offshore hours and would like to help out. I'm free all of May. Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself and your sailing background? I'd also like to send you my resume.

Please feel free to email me here: seafaress@gmail dot com.

Have a great weekend.

#4 ·
Two really good resources for you: SpinSheet's on line crew finder service and the Baltimore-Annapolis Sailing Club. Sign up for BASC on their Meetup.com site. SpinSheet's annual crewfinder party will be April 29th, from 4-6 a the Annapolis Maritime Museum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.