SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

looking to crew july/august 2012

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  slograsso 
#1 ·
HI there,

I'm an active French female in her mid-fifties and I'm looking to crew on an English (or American) boat.
I'm used to living on a board, have been sailing for 7 years , on different types of boats but not as much as I'd would haveliked (free during the summer period only).
I'm willing to learn more and looking for experienced people who are willing to share their taste for the sea.
Feroe

#2 ·
I'm buying a 28 ft sailboat from my aunt who has it in Chesapeake Bay. I'll be sailing it around FL to Corpus Christie, TX at which point I'm renting an F350 and a trailer to drive it to Long Beach, CA. You'd be welcome to join me for all or part of the journey, looking for a hand to keep her sailing 24/7 and have the shortest possible trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.