SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Crew member available - will share expenses - flexible

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  slograsso 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi - I'm a fit 38yo male with fair amount of sailing and boating experience in North America, Europe, and Australia. I'm member of US Sailing and have a J24 I enjoy. I would like to get more blue water and live aboard experience as I'm contemplating getting my own cruiser in the future for long range sailing.

I'm looking for boats mostly in North America and Caribbean but I may be talked into other locations as well. I'm a non smoker and would prefer a boat with no smoke below.

I'm very good with electronics and computers, handy with tools, and can troubleshoot some basic engine issues. I'm lethal with fishing rod and can prepare the spoils.

I'm also advanced open water certified diver and pretty good swimmer.

I have flexibility in my schedule so ping me with your time frames and I'll try to make it fit. Email me or call me at 954.922.1139. If not available, leave a VM, I'll call you back.

Happy sailing,
Goran

#2 ·
Hey Goran,
I'm buying a 28 ft sailboat from my aunt who has it in Chesapeake Bay. I'll be sailing it around FL to Corpus Christie, TX at which point I'm renting an F350 and a trailer to drive it to Long Beach, CA. You'd be welcome to join me for all or part of the journey, looking for a hand to keep her sailing 24/7 and have the shortest possible trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.