SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Fair winds and good sailing

808 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  samlagoon 
#1 · (Edited)
48 year old single sailing a Lagoon catamaran from med to hawai. Departure September 2012. Looking for female company and help with love of adventure and challenges. If you like the midnight rain and sunny skies, if you enjoy discoveries i am looking for you. The journey will take 2 to 3 years and loads of stops needs to be put on the maps. Should you have the spirit of adventure and ready to live a dream, come along. I enjoy good food and drinks. am a smoker and an early night talker. Photography, culture, scuba and treasure hunting too. The world is full of surprises and i want to share this journey. French and English as well as good outdoor skills. A sea experience is important and a good general knowledge of practical life. Looking forward to find the one up to the challange . Who knows ? Email me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.