SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Sailing opportunities? West Coast to Hilo HI

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  coronado 30 
#1 ·
I am curious about just how likely it would be to join any crew off anywhere on the west coast to Hilo HI. I met someone once who said they had no exp and joined a crew and sailed to HI.

I get along well with others, am smart and strong. I take orders well and there is nothing Im not willing to do to ensure the safety and travel of others. I can pull my own weight, food and pitch in on gas if needed.

I have worked mostly as a chef so I can cook too.
Im hungry to face the open sea and challenge myself in a new arena.

So... if anyone can point me in a more specific direction that would be very helpful.

#2 ·
Sailing to Hawaii

Were currently sailing down the west coast from Seattle currently in eureka but heading south before making the turn toward Hawaii leaving around November. you: no medical issues, passport, money for diesel and share of food, have a good personality so we all get along for thirty days at sea in a small boat, able to do four hour on and four off shifts at the helm, and a personal locater beacon. PM me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.