SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Experienced Dive Instructors Seeking Crew Positions in Central America

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Hiroshimasunset 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am a 32 year old male from New Zealand and my partner is a 22 year old female from Canada. We have been travelling and working as scuba instructors for the past 4 years and now want to crew on cruisers. We are hard-working, physically fit, quick learners and enthusiastic. We are good communicators, have great social skills and enjoy laughing. We speak English and a little Spanish and French. Renae is an excellent cook, I can play a guitar very well and we have plenty of great travel stories to share.

We are flying into Vancouver on September 9 and the current plan is to head down to Baja, Mexico for a few months of diving work in early October. We would be available immediately however, if crew positions become available. We will crew for free and can travel from Central America to anywhere for a short or long duration (depending on expense).

If we don't get onto a boat on this side we plan to fly back to South Africa and complete several sailing and power boat tickets in May to get things rolling.

We'd love to hear from you if you need to easy-going, but hard-working crew on your boat as we a keen to start building experience as soon as possible. We can send our C.V.s upon request.

Regards,
Brendan Sturt

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.