Mate needed, Fort Lauderdale to Norfolk 9/13-9/24
Hi all -
Professional delivery skipper Jim Rogas has secured a delivery from Fort Lauderdale FL to Norfolk VA. Hunter 46, will be a total of three persons aboard...captain, owner (seems nice), and you?
- Passage may be straight shot to Norfolk (7 days) or via ICW from Morehead-Norfolk (7-8 days) plus post-trip cleanup.
- Crew needs to arrive in Fort Lauderdale 9/13, set to depart 9/15,
weather permitting. We will leave the boat with the owner in Norfolk 9/24(?).
- Crew MUST be offshore experienced, and have 9/13-9/24 available.
Captain is 100-ton USCG Master…has made the trip numerous times.
Excellent weather reader and determinant of departure windows. Safety
Terms of delivery:
- No per diem or airfares to/from boat in either FL or VA.
- Food while underway is included…food in port is not.
Send resumes and references to captain:
jim0123r AT gmail DOT com
Thank you - all the best -
I know all you persons wanting pay may have your own opinions on these nearly free offers. If you don't wish to go on this trip, please keep those opinions to yourselves and let me help someone who really does want to go. Thank you kindly.
Cheers to all!
Re: Mate needed, Fort Lauderdale to Norfolk 9/13-9/24
Thank you to all who applied. I have selected my mate.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012