Crew Available in Barbados / Lesser Antilles
Hi There - Hardworking young american currently in Barbados looking to get more crew experience while staying in the lesser antillies. Experience sailing small and large boats, very mechanically inclined and a great guy to have around. Contact me if you're interested!
Yacht Delivery Virgin Gordo, British Virgin Islands - April 2011
• Hired as a crew member for delivery of a 46 ft Beneteau from BVI to Connecticut, US
• Delivery aborted due to electrical failure at sea
• Crew and captain successfully sailed vessel back to port in BVI
Charter Vessel: Culebra, Puerto Rico - March 2011
• Employed as a Deckhand aboard a 90 ft charter vessel
• Responsible for conditions of running and standing rigging
• Performed maintenance and repair tasks
• Strengthened nautical safety skills
Mary Anne II, Sailing Vessel: Solomons, MD - June 2008 – July 2010
• Owner and skipper of 28 ft sloop
• Day-sailing excursions in the Chesapeake Bay
• Complete renovation of running rigging for conversion to single-hand configuration
University Sailing Team : Washington, DC, Mid-Atlantic Area - April 2006 – April 2007
• Capitan and crew of collegiate team of the M.A.I.S.A. conference
• Competed in multiple I.C.S.A.-sanctioned regattas
Certificate of Boating Safety Education, Maryland - 2009
Round trip sailing cruise Fort Lauderdale, FL to Freeport, Grand Bahama, October 2010. Approximately 160 mile transit completed in 48 hours.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012