SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Crew Wanted Borneo Philippines

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Risto 
#1 ·
BORNEO => PHILIPPINES. Looking for adventurous fun loving crew to join a family cruising yacht, for diving, snorkelling, BBQ’s, parties, and game fishing around some really cool islands, No experience needed. Trip starts Northern Borneo beginning November 2012. We have only 2 places left. If you are interested please send an email to crewon AT stormdodger dot org for details and itinerary

#2 ·
Hello!

we are two young people from Belgium - Flore (girl, 28 years old) and Wim (boy, 31 years old) - travelling for 6 months through South East Asia, without a plan...
In september-october we visited Indonesia, right now, we are in Singapore.

It is our dream to find a sailingboat around here, were we can hop on, do to some good sailing, for a few weeks if possible, or a longer or shorter time.
Influenced by her parents, Flore has been sailing since she was a child. Wim is sailing now for 3 years. We both love to sail, be in and on the water.

We were surfing the internet to find a sailing possibility (crew wanted), when we came across your message.

If you are still looking for a crew, please contact us! We would LOVE to be part of it.

We are now in Singapore and available from the 31st of october, until the 16th of december (then we meet family in Thailand...)
So for us, sailing in the direction of Thailand (Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand) would be fantastic.
But everything is possible and we are open for discussion about the planning, starting point, starting time etc.

We really hope to here from you soon!
Maybe a dream cam come true!

Kind regards,
Wim and Flore

#3 ·
BORNEO => PHILIPPINES. Looking for adventurous fun loving crew to join a family cruising yacht, for diving, snorkelling, BBQ's, parties, and game fishing around some really cool islands, No experience needed. Trip starts Northern Borneo beginning November 2012. We have only 2 places left. If you are interested please send an email to crewon AT stormdodger dot org for details and itinerary
hi my name is captain Gabriel am very interested in the job !! am a very skillsful guy captain and cook!!

#4 ·
Both ymslef and my boyfriend are workign in borneo and are avilable from June. I know this may be alittle late but I know dates change with sailing. We both have sailing experience, are very adaptable and can cook well. Please email on abirose18 at hotmail dot com. Thanks!
Abi

#5 ·
crew available in the Philippines

Hi my name is Emily and Im in the Philippines and have a dream to be on a sail boat and travel around. We ( I have 2 friends) are not rich but we can be deck hands or also pay shared expenses.Are you still looking for crew or do you know anyone who will be island hopping here or going to Bali or Borneo or even Thailand?. Of course we would like to travel and work but we can also pay money if thats required maybe the more expensive the shorter our dream. We have character references if required and please if you cant help us give my email to someone who is interested.
Thank You
Emily

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.