SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Couple looking to crew West Coast to Hawaii

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  car1260 
#1 ·
Hello,

My husband and I are looking to crew to Hawaii, preferably the end of November or December. I am an experienced sailor who has sailed and crewed the North Sea between Scotland and Norway and the Skagarat to Sweden. Also, several trips from the West Coast of Florida to cruise the Keys and the Bahamas on my own sailboat. My husband has sailing experience in England and Europe. We are non-smokers who live a healthy lifestyle and love to have fun. Will share expenses , cooking and sailing on the passage in exchange for bringing our paragliding,kiteboarding and skydiving gear aboard(we are moving to Hawaii, while these don't take up too much room, it is still extra room!). If you are interested, please call me at 941-920-6247.

Carolyn & Howie

#2 ·
Space is always at a premium on any boat.. I'd suggest you plan on shipping all that gear.. Unless you get yourselves onto a 100 foot yacht those items will likely be a problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.