SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Position wanted - Feb/Mar/Apr Pacific

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mowgli81 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Sailing Community,

I am male, 31 years old and looking for the oportunity to cross the Pacific Ocean in the beginning of next year. Currently I am working on the Galapagos Islands in the conservation sector and I am looking for a new challenge. I could start in Mainland Ecuador or Galapagos and I would like to get to Polynesia, New Zealand or Australia.

With some friends I did about 10 sailing trips ranging from 3 to 15 days in Germany, Croatia, Greece and the Caribbean. Although I do not have an oficial licence I was also doing all practical work on the 32 to 40 feet sailing boats.

On our boat I was mostly cooking so I think I am prepared for this role. I am very active (cycling, surfing, diving and exploring) and I like to sing. During the trip I also would like to read, play games with you if you like, discuss, and enjoy nature.

Please contact me if you have interest. You also may stay at my house if you are passing Galapagos. If you have space for two persons, a friend of mine is also interested (32, female).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.