SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   couple availible (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/9618-couple-availible.html)

willdadd 04-24-2004 06:12 PM

couple availible

Hi there we are a 22 and 24 yr old couple, looking for adventure on the ocean, we don''t have any sailing experience, but I have plenty of offshore boating experience and Angie loves boating as well.

I am a skilled with all aspects Mechanical, electrician, computer, gps, nav, etc.
and am an excellent cook.

we are both extremely hard workers and would love the opportunity to do some sailing.

make us an offer.

Will & Angie

babner 05-03-2004 08:37 AM

couple availible

Wanted crew to help sail my Tartan 37 from Northern Florida to Cape Cod. I am looking for volunteer crew for all or part of the journey. I expect to be on the ICW till Norfolk and then outside to Cape Cod. While you don''t need a lot of experience, it would help if you are familar with sailboats, don''t get seasick easily, and can keep watch and cook a bit. I''ll expect you to pay your way to and from the boat and to help with provisioning. Possible pick up/drop off ports are Charleston, Beaufort, NC; Norfolk, Cape May, Newport, Block Island.

sportwa 05-13-2004 06:26 PM

couple availible

I am looking for a crew member for a June, July 2004 cruise in the Bahamas with my family and friends aboard my 56'' Fontaine Pajot Catamaran sailboat (possible long term employment leading to captain''s license). Duties include deckhand, cleaning and assisting with light mechanical maintenance. All expenses paid and a salary according to experience.

Must have a positive attitude and a love of life. Male or female, young enough to climb around the boat, sorry but no smokers.

If you would like to explore this further email me back and lets see what happens.

Bill

RNovick 06-21-2004 01:04 PM

couple availible

Where are you located? Would you be interested in a 1 week cruise on Long island Sound to Martha''s Vinyard? I plan to go July 5.

Fair Winds,
Captain Ron

TomAlive 09-04-2004 08:35 AM

couple availible

I need 1-2 female crew for a 3-day (9-9-04 to 9-11-04) sail from Mystic, CT round trip to Block Island or ? 42 ft Catalina sailboat. Experienced prefered but I will train.
Tom

fujimoTammy 09-19-2004 02:50 PM

couple availible

Hi Tammy is no longer with me.
But I am planning to sail my sampson 57ft cutter rigged Ketch back home to Australia.
how can i contact you.

fujimoTammy 09-19-2004 02:52 PM

couple availible

sorry this is the mail address for the sampson 57ft going to australia dec..

fujimoTammy 09-19-2004 03:02 PM

couple availible

Hi I planned to sail my 57ft sampson seastrutter ferro cement cutter rigged Ketch to australia in dec I also have little experience but with the right planning good equiptment it carn''t be rocket science.
I am recently single and wish to return home I would need to split expenses Food,Deisel,canal as the boat is in Florida.