SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Husband and Wife looking to crew -- July till??

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
My wife and I ( 25 and 27 ) have no plans for July and are interested in crewing on a sailboat somewhere in the carribean. Niether of us have sailing expierience but are very energetic and want to learn. If anyone has a need for help please let me know.

#2 ·
I am looking for a crew member for a June, July 2004 cruise in the Bahamas with my family and friends aboard my 56'' Fontaine Pajot Catamaran sailboat (possible long term employment leading to captain''s license). Duties include deckhand, cleaning and assisting with light mechanical maintenance. All expenses paid and a salary according to experience.

Must have a positive attitude and a love of life. Male or female, young enough to climb around the boat, sorry but no smokers.

If you would like to explore this further email me back and lets see what happens.

Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.