SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Crew San Diego

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  mbonvin 
#1 ·
I usually sail out of Harbor Sailboats on Harbor Island the first Sunday of each month. I always can use crew to share dutie and expense for daysailing. I usually book 32-41 ft.

I live in Denver, but have business the first Monday of each.

#2 ·
Hi,

I live in LA, but tend to sail out of Santa Barbara, so I wouldn''t mind driving to SD, as long as the winds are good. No BS here, I''m still a bit green, I started about 3 years ago with the ASA courses while living in Santa Barbara. I do my best to get out on the water at least twice a month, I can do weekdays as well, my schedule is entirely (well sometimes) up to me! My email is John@skyra.net

#9 ·
Hi, I will be in SD for business and free on the w-end 2-9/10 and 2-16/17. Would love a day trip in the bay. I'm pretty experienced on all kind of boats.

I'm not sure your post's year showe here is correct (2001). If yes, well now 12 yrs has gone, but if you are still interested is fine for me.
best rgds
Marco

#10 ·
Help!!! Just bought my first boat (Cal 27)and want to learn how to sail it!! Any intermediate to experienced sailors want to join me on a Mon, Tues or Wed?? Include your phone number in your email to me at .
Hi, I will be in SD for business and free on the w-end 2-9/10 and 2-16/17. Would love a day trip in the bay. I'm pretty experienced on all kind of boats.

I'm not sure your post's year showed here is correct (2001). If yes, well now 12 yrs has gone, and probably you gained experience..:) but if you are still interested is fine for me. +39 340 9652557
best rgds
Marco

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.