Partially hydrated Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Salem, OR
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 12
Beware of Bellhaven in Bellingham, WA
Lesson learned:I agree with sailingdog -
1. Tell every boater you know : NOT to do business with Bellhaven Charters.
2. Get your credit card refund by calling them & formally writing them explaining
your situation and the reason you want an adjustment on your charter bill.
3. Email them daily - complaining of your grievance
4. Call them weekly to ask for an adjustment on your charter fees.
5. Contact the Bellingham Better Business Bureau and file a formal complaint and demand restitution on your charter fees.
6. Bring a small claims suit against said Bellhaven for damages
It merely depends on how persistant you are in your endeavors. Remember, the customer is always right - unless you deal with Bellhaven in Bellingham, WA.
Only you can decide on who is going to lose your sea battles !