SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Maine Cruise..??

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jimmalkin 
#1 ·
We are going to be gunkholing the last week of August into September mostly between Penobscot Bay and MDI.

Anyone else cruising Maine in late August??

#2 ·
Sounds fun Halekai.... look forward to seeing your photos. :)

#3 ·
Ahh, Halekai - this is killing me. I had been hoping to take the last two weeks of August as we've done for the last several years and get up to mid-coast Maine. But with the wonderful economic cycle, I'm at the desk this week and will only have the last week of August to start in MV and end Labor Day Monday in NYC. Herself isn't too happy with a 36 hour sail up and a 50 hour sail back (which can be a windward bash) for only 3 days Downeast, so unless something changes I won't get to share that Shiraz with you this year (unless you'd rather head down to Southern NE - fewer lobster traps, ya know...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.