SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Introducing my latest crew

4K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  PalmettoSailor 
#1 ·
After leaving Guaymas on the Mexican Mainland, myself and a buddy boat "Shang-Hai" made Bahia Concepcion on Baja in record time, arriving 6 hours earlier than originally scheduled thanks to a small gale that followed us almost all the way.

Needing company after the two night trip, I went ashore and found 3 young Canadians traveling from BC to the tip of Baja by bicycle. Wonderful young ladies, adventurous and full of curiousity. They became my crew for the next 300 miles, where two were dropped off, one stayed, and another found to make two.

You can read more about them at MySpace.com - Ian - 60 - Male - SOUTHERN PINES, North Carolina - www.myspace.com/ianhlnd

Next stop, Puerto Vallarta, then south.

See less See more
#5 ·
The ones on the left and the upper center photos look pretty cute...but the other two look pretty butch to me... :) However, I'm a bit disappointed in Ian's photos this time around.... ;)

#8 ·
And you can't count...that would be four separate people... so you're missing somebody.

#13 ·
Needing company after the two night trip, I went ashore and found 3 young Canadians traveling from BC to the tip of Baja by bicycle. Wonderful young ladies, adventurous and full of curiousity. They became my crew for the next 300 miles, where two were dropped off, one stayed, and another found to make two.
OK.

At first I thought there were only three. Now I see there were 3, one of those stayed, then another brought on board.

I hope the two hot ones stayed!!

#15 ·
You guys are a tough crowd! Seriously, I think you are rationalizing your own jealousy into terms you can comprehend and deal with. When was the last time any of us picked up four girls and took them sailing for 300 miles? Admit it, Ian's the pimp of sailnet.

#16 ·
Actually, Ian's the DOM of sailnet... :) But he'd probably prefer to be a SSC instead. :)

#18 · (Edited)
Ok, enough speculation, the three on the right, are the bicycle girls, the one on the far left, just a hitch hiker. Top center and right got off in La Paz, left and bottom center stayed to Mazatlan.

Ever swim naked in the moonlight with 3 girls? Kinda fun. Darn near stopped this old fart's heart.

What's DOM or SSC? In respect to Dad's sensitivites of showing degrading photos of semi or unclad women, these photos seemed to fit the G rating rules of SailNet. In other words, I'm still working on em.:laugher

#19 ·
Ok, enough speculation, the three on the right, are the bicycle girls, the one on the far left, just a hitch hiker. Top center and right got off in La Paz, left and bottom center stayed to Mazatlan.

Ever swim naked in the moonlight with 3 girls? Kinda fun. Darn near stopped this old fart's heart.

What's DOM or SSC?
Obviously you must not be as old as you let on :)

#24 ·
Ian-

You're getting close to a TMI violation here... :) If you really don't know what DOM and SSC are, I'll PM you with it.. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.