Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Cruising & Liveaboard Forum
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: AWESOME Banana Bread Recipe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0twind View Post
I just need to try this bread...

CD IS THE BEST LOOKING AND SMARTEST MALE MODERATOR!
Coming your way...

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough

By the way everyone, not sure it was apparent in the recipe, but we generally use the bananas after they are brown spotted and mushy. Not sure how to describe that? But when they no longer look appetizing to eat out of the peel, that is when they are about ready to bake.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 04-23-2013

JimMcGee is on a distinguished road

Well my wife already makes killer banana bread, and showing her someone else's recipe might be grounds for divorce.

But we did find this recipe in Cruising World last year for Bananas in Sweet Rum Sauce.

All I can say is YUM!

OK CD I shared, now it's your turn!

If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most" - E.B. White
Old 04-23-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMcGee View Post
Well my wife already makes killer banana bread, and showing her someone else's recipe might be grounds for divorce.

But we did find this recipe in Cruising World last year for Bananas in Sweet Rum Sauce.

All I can say is YUM!

OK CD I shared, now it's your turn!

Well, I don't know Jim. Not sure that is worth a whole recipe! It's good stuff I tell ya... you will love it! Just say the words:

CD IS THE BEST LOOKING AND SMARTEST MALE MODERATOR.

I got the recipe copied, ready to send to ya!!! Just think how happy your wife will be when you cook it yourself and serve it to her. SHe might even let you go unattended to West Marine!

Brian

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 04-23-2013
Asleep at the wheel

jimgo is on a distinguished road

Hey Brian, I never got my recipe. Don't make me have to get one of the attorneys on here after you.
1975 Albacore 15

Old 04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
Well, I don't know Jim. Not sure that is worth a whole recipe! It's good stuff I tell ya... you will love it! Just say the words:

CD IS THE BEST LOOKING AND SMARTEST MALE MODERATOR.

I got the recipe copied, ready to send to ya!!! Just think how happy your wife will be when you cook it yourself and serve it to her. SHe might even let you go unattended to West Marine!

Brian
Hmm, I'm starting to think there is no recipe. Has anyone here actually received it yet?

If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most" - E.B. White
Old 04-23-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimgo View Post
Hey Brian, I never got my recipe. Don't make me have to get one of the attorneys on here after you.
WHAT!! I already sent it. Crap. Someone else must have gotten it. I should have put one of those disclaimers at the bottom like you get from your lawyers... "Intended for the party...blah blah... any unauthorized use or duplication... blah... blah.."

Now there is a freebie floating around out there. Hang on Jimgo... coming your way now!! But this is top secret stuff. Faster and Jeff keep trying to hack my account for it. I am making them earn it too.

Brian

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
WHAT!! I already sent it. Crap. Someone else must have gotten it. I should have put one of those disclaimers at the bottom like you get from your lawyers... "Intended for the party...blah blah... any unauthorized use or duplication... blah... blah.."

Now there is a freebie floating around out there. Hang on Jimgo... coming your way now!! But this is top secret stuff. Faster and Jeff keep trying to hack my account for it. I am making them earn it too.

Brian
I'm telling you boys it doesn't exist...

I think we need to call in the other mods to investigate.

Old 04-23-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMcGee View Post
I'm telling you boys it doesn't exist...

I think we need to call in the other mods to investigate.
Ha! Ask Jimgo (and Jimbo too I guess as I think Jimbo whoever he is, also got a freaking copy without earning it!!!).

Jim... its is there waiting for ya...

CD IS THE BEST LOOKING AND SMARTEST MALE MODERATOR...

Brian

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 04-23-2013
Asleep at the wheel

jimgo is on a distinguished road

Got it Brian, thanks! And JimMcGee, I can confirm that there really is a recipe. Now, if Brian wants me to quickly confirm that the bread is as good as he says, he'll have so send me some. (yeah, I'm lazy!)
1975 Albacore 15

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.