SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Happy Birthday Brian, aka CruisingDad

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  mgmhead 
#1 ·
I hope this is not the only thread started wishing Brian a happy 40th.

You know the guy, Catalina expert, grill master and sometimes cruising family dude who is a moderator around here. You've seen his posts, so now it's time to toast, Brian, aka CruisingDad.

My best.

#4 ·
Happy birthday CD, congrats on another one.

#8 ·
Thanks everyone! I was telling my fellow mods we have this crazy tradition that when you turn 40, you get 'gnomed'. Basically your so-called friends and family buy all these little gnomes and hide them in not so easy to find spots. I was up to 11 yesterday. Unfortunately I am not there yet! It was better than what we did to my uncle though. We had a hearse pull up and deliver a coffin!! Quite funny really (at least to us, looking back, I don't remember him laughing). Anyways, only getting gnomed was welcomed!

Take care all. Thanks again for the wishes.

Brian

#12 ·
Happy eleventh anniversary of you 29th b-day!! Remember what Groucho said, "A man's only as old as the woman he feels."

#14 ·
Yikes, how did I miss this? Happy B-day, Brian!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.