SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Cruising and Sailing with Children (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/cruising-sailing-children/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Brian, aka CruisingDad (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/cruising-sailing-children/74158-happy-birthday-brian-aka-cruisingdad.html)

CalebD 05-04-2011 10:00 PM

Happy Birthday Brian, aka CruisingDad
 
I hope this is not the only thread started wishing Brian a happy 40th.

You know the guy, Catalina expert, grill master and sometimes cruising family dude who is a moderator around here. You've seen his posts, so now it's time to toast, Brian, aka CruisingDad.

My best.

T37SOLARE 05-04-2011 10:12 PM

:birthday Happy Birthday OLD MAN :birthday

smackdaddy 05-04-2011 10:34 PM

Happy birthday CD!!!! I raise my swill to thee!

danjarch 05-04-2011 10:37 PM

Happy birthday CD, congrats on another one.

tdw 05-04-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalebD (Post 727098)
I hope this is not the only thread started wishing Brian a happy 40th.

You know the guy, Catalina expert, grill master and sometimes cruising family dude who is a moderator around here. You've seen his posts, so now it's time to toast, Brian, aka CruisingDad.

My best.

Poor old fella is hoping it will pass unnoticed.

Still and all ... Happy Birthday oh Griller in our Midst ...

CalebD 05-05-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdw (Post 727122)
Poor old fella is hoping it will pass unnoticed.

Still and all ... Happy Birthday oh Griller in our Midst ...


Too late now. It's public.
SN Moderators have a hard road to follow. My hat is off to all of you in all fora I seem to visit.

joeybkcmo 05-05-2011 12:25 PM

Happy Happy, hope he is having a good one

Cruisingdad 05-05-2011 12:52 PM

Thanks everyone! I was telling my fellow mods we have this crazy tradition that when you turn 40, you get 'gnomed'. Basically your so-called friends and family buy all these little gnomes and hide them in not so easy to find spots. I was up to 11 yesterday. Unfortunately I am not there yet! It was better than what we did to my uncle though. We had a hearse pull up and deliver a coffin!! Quite funny really (at least to us, looking back, I don't remember him laughing). Anyways, only getting gnomed was welcomed!

Take care all. Thanks again for the wishes.

Brian

knothead 05-05-2011 06:28 PM

Happy birthday Brian. It's all down hill from here. ;)

tdw 05-05-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisingdad (Post 727286)
Thanks everyone! I was telling my fellow mods we have this crazy tradition that when you turn 40, you get 'gnomed'. Basically your so-called friends and family buy all these little gnomes and hide them in not so easy to find spots. I was up to 11 yesterday. Unfortunately I am not there yet! It was better than what we did to my uncle though. We had a hearse pull up and deliver a coffin!! Quite funny really (at least to us, looking back, I don't remember him laughing). Anyways, only getting gnomed was welcomed!

Take care all. Thanks again for the wishes.

Brian

I wanna see what happens when he farts .. :eek::p:eek:

gnome gnome on the range ... :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012