SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

An accurate observation

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Schleprock 
#1 ·
Yesterday I was climbing all over our boat with McLube (the UK version of Sailkote), a dry lubricant for pulleys, hinges sail guides, etc. The kids were impressed and laughing about how I was spraying everything that moved (including the clutch pull knob on the engine shifter/throttle).

"I think Dad's having fun because of getting to use a spray can all over the place," my son said.

"No," my daughter said. "Dad likes boats because there's so many things to push and pull and twist."

#2 · (Edited)
"I think Dad's having fun because of getting to use a spray can all over the place," my son said.

"No," my daughter said. "Dad likes boats because there's so many things to push and pull and twist."
Smart kids, whats not to like.:D

Safe sailing
PS My Aurora is a solid 26ft Westerly Centaur

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.