SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Let's see some CS Yachts

64K views 117 replies 42 participants last post by  JRCann 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Sailnet just added this forum a few minutes ago and I figure a good way to get to know everyone is by their boats.

So if you have a photo of your CS please add it to this thread!

This is our CS-36T:

See less See more
#115 ·
Welcome to the Forum and CS. I cant help with the anchor all my Boats have been small enough to pull in by hand and run up on. Trans seal could be from someone spraying PB Blaster on the shaft coupling that stuff is tough on seals.

http://www.marinepartsexpress.com/images/LIGHTHOUSE HEADER.png Best source for Volvo parts, very helpful guys.

Kind of a small sporadic group on this specific forum. I check from time to time trying to keep it alive.

#116 ·
We have a similar sized boat, and currently using a 35# Mantus, ~ 40 feet of chain plus rope rode, also no windlass.

We strive to anchor in 40-50 feet or less and are managing to hand bomb without too much trouble, I'm in my early 60s but fairly healthy. In the Bahamas hand-bombing will be much easier, I'd expect; you'll be anchoring in less water than that. Your extra chain will be a handful if you do ever end up deep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.