OK so I lose the 250 amp busses and just go with the two 600 amp busses and the big fuse block.
On the negative side
1. Then I run the engine ground neg to the 600 amp buss
2. Then battery negative to the 600 amp buss (can go on same post as engine ground)?
3. Then connect the anchor windlass to the 600 amp buss.
4. Solar controller would connect to it.
5. Battery charger to it.
6. Then run a cable to the nav station (where the electrical panel is) to a negative 150 amp buss.
7. Then run a cable to the nav station (where the electrical panel is) to a negative blade fuse panel buss
Could one buss connect to another or would that possibly overload the buss?
Some cables would need to share a post.
So in the picture I see what I think are three negative busses.
This chart confuse me with the panel.
Can you explain this. For instance “White”. I am guessing that color was chosen to represent something that was not on the chart list?
Anyway one looks like it has a couple shunts connected to it so that must be battery charger.
There are two busses without cables connected to them. The ones without the shunt. I do not understand how they are providing a ground without as ground to the batteries through a cable, loke a 1/0 cable?
I do not see any positive wires going to a buss.
On the positive side of the 600 amp buss the big fuse would connect to the buss.
1. The battery would connect to the buss also.
2. The solar controller would connect to it.
3. The battery charger would connect to it.
4. The anchor windlass.
5. A selector switch.
6. Then run a cable to the nav station (where the electrical panel is) to a blade fuse panel
Some can share the same post on the buss?
Then a cable to it would run to a blade fuse block at the nav station that would be mounted in back by the breaker panel.
And by the way thanks for taking the time to help me, you guys\gals are great. Are you ready to tell me to go buy a book yet, but I feel I am so close to getting it!