Silentwind wind generator thoughts
I'm zeroing in on a replacement wind generator for our old Air-X, and have come up with the Spreco Silentwind as a top contender. I've read all that has been said here on CF regarding the Silentwind, as well as the other threads about windgens. But since the Silentwind is fairly new on the scene, I'd love to hear from those who've got some experience with them.
Factors I'm balancing are:
- Quality and durability; it's gotta last.
- Output; especially across the 10 to 20 knot range
- Noise level; quieter the better.
- Ease of installation; I would like to use our existing 2" mast.
- Expandability; potential to add solar to the controller system.
- Cost; I have some money now, but won't when we leave in 1 1/2 years.
BTW, others I'm still considering are: KISS, Superwind 350, D400 and Airmaax.
Re: Silentwind wind generator thoughts
No one running a Silentwind? How about an Airmaax?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012