Okay, look, this is what i do best:
Be the big meany who whacks you with the reality stick.
I have been there, done that when it comes to lost confidence.
Hell, I lose confidence in myself on a daily basis.
The solution is to quit guessing.
Break the unsurmountable into the easily-doable.
1. Sit down and make a list of what needs to be done.
2. sit down and make a list of what resources you need to learn how to do what needs to be done.
3. Get a copy of Don Casey's "This Old Boat" whihc will answer most of the issues raised in 2..
4. Get the tools you need to accomplish what 3. requires to deal with 2..
5. It's not rocket surgery- it's just understadning that you don't know what you don't know, and knowing the you know what you know. and learnign to know what you don't know....
It;s all easy stuff, once you have the tools and the experience to know that it is all easy stuff, and the only way to get the tools and experience is to do it.