SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Faucet/shower combo

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  timangiel 
#1 ·
I have a new to me 1994 Hunter 29.5 and I have an issue with the shower. The sink in the head has a hot and cold faucet and then in between the hot and cold knobs there is a hose that attaches for the hand held shower. I can't get water to flow out of the shower. Water flows out of the sink just fine. I tried disconnecting the hose at the faucet and nothing flows out of that connection point even with the hose off. I don't see any levers or knobs to turn that on. This is the first boat that I owned that has a shower, so I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, or if it is broken. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

#2 ·
I found a picture on YW.. see what you mean. Our shower (at home) is activated by pulling down on the tub spout.. the 'nozzle' that the water comes out of.. maybe you've got something similar. We have to tell any guests how that works - it's not obvious, that's for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.