SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Wagner Helm Pump B2 model number 300-0009 question

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  dosbooboo 
#1 ·
What kind of oil does it use? The manual says ISO grade 32 for the "N" cylinder but other than that it just says "oil". Happy Sailing!

#3 ·
I have a a B2 the if I remember the are really hard to find but are the good ones the don't make them any more i sher it's a 300-009 is gray it's not in pack I've been moving it around in grange I have a plastic dip stick other if you are interested in it I'll make you a brass none of pluge never been upend it has a few nicks nut and key to if I remember right 1300 bucks or more u can buy rebuild kit or parts it has aluminum bock on back it not only all of them I think is for double cilinders but i seen go for 700 or so

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I have a a B2 the if I remember the are really hard to find but are the good ones the don't make them any more i sher it's a 300-009 is gray it's not in pack I've been moving it around in grange I have a plastic dip stick other if you are interested in it I'll make you a brass none of pluge never been opened it has a few has a few nicks nut and bass keyway to if I remember right 1300 bucks or more u can buy rebuild kit or parts it has aluminum bock on back not only all of them I think is for double cilinders but i seen they where going for 700 or so
Not vary good shape this one is the new i condisinseen
We have Wagner pumps at both helms and they use hydraulic oil. Chuck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.