SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

seacocks

968 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  katiejai 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the US 25 has seacocks? I cannot see any holes in the bottom.--the only thing i can see that it would need one for is the sink??? It has an outboard and a porta potti---Does have a self bailing cockpit I think. In the pictures You may be able to see two holes---for the cockpit and bilge??? or sink??? not sure. Is there some way of checking to make sure these are functioning ok before splashing the boat??

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Find the holes in the hull- walk around the boat. Note where they are and go inside and find what is hooked up to them. If you want to know where your drains go, pour some food colored water in anything that should drain and see where it comes out.

#3 ·
Katie, do you have a picture of the stern? Cockpit? You have a very simple boat so chances are you only have one thru hull for the sink. If there are no openings through the transom for the cockpit to drain, then the cockpit drains most likely share the sink thru-hull.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.