SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Fiberglass repair, Barneget, NJ

804 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  chef2sail 
#1 ·
The yard where my boat is currently on the hard recently lost their fiberglass repair guy. Can anyone recommend someone that around the Barnegat area that might be able to give me an estimate?

#4 ·
Mariner's Marina seems to still do that work... It's been over 20 years since I've been there though. I can't say good or bad about their service as my info would be to old to be useful. I stumbled across their website the other day browsing, and recognized the name from my youth :)

Services

#5 ·
Mariner's Marina seems to still do that work... It's been over 20 years since I've been there though. I can't say good or bad about their service as my info would be to old to be useful. I stumbled across their website the other day browsing, and recognized the name from my youth :)
That's where I'm at now. The guy that did all of their fiberglass work, up and quit the business recently. They said they've been having trouble locating another person/vendor to come and service their clients, called several some didn't return calls, other didn't show up for estimates. there's apparently a few other boats around the yard that need work done besides me.

i emailed a couple of mobile fiberglass services over the weekend, but no one's gotten back to me. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.