Super Shipbottom Bikini Girl - Page 3 - SailNet Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 84 Old 11-02-2007
Telstar 28

Hell, if I saw me painting the bottom of my boat in a bikini... I'd be headed for the loony bin pretty quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonV View Post
I must agree If I saw Sailingdog painting my bottom while he was wearing a bikini it could/would be bad for my health then again

Sailingdog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 84 Old 11-02-2007

Took a look at the young HEALTHY lady in the bikini.
Yes sirree didybob.... She is very HEALTHY.

Note: if there are any women looking at this post. Please ignore the posting. Just a typical male making dumb comments. Please do not hunt me down and cause me bodily harm...

Last edited by Boasun; 11-02-2007 at 10:27 AM.
post #23 of 84 Old 11-02-2007

Nice er 'lungs'
post #24 of 84 Old 11-02-2007
I don't discuss my member

She comes with her own PFDs.

Merit 25 # 764 "Audrey"
post #25 of 84 Old 11-08-2007 Thread Starter

Thanks for concern!

The bikini clad girl isn't really painting the boat, duh? Yes this is a poor way to get your attention but it is extremely effective. We all at Super Shipbottom encourage the utmost caution when applying any chemical but since we don't use benzine based solvents we are less caustic.

The paint sticks without much prep because it has a very effective etcher!

We don't add slime controlers so nailing a paint panel to a dock isn't a very good way to test any paint and now the santi-slime products are complaining too! When they tried it on a real boat they rated it excellent!
post #26 of 84 Old 11-08-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatgui View Post
The bikini clad girl isn't really painting the boat, duh? Yes this is a poor way to get your attention but it is extremely effective. We all at Super Shipbottom encourage the utmost caution when applying any chemical but since we don't use benzine based solvents we are less caustic.

The paint sticks without much prep because it has a very effective etcher!

We don't add slime controlers so nailing a paint panel to a dock isn't a very good way to test any paint and now the santi-slime products are complaining too! When they tried it on a real boat they rated it excellent!
I am not really sure what else you would have expected!! Bikini Clad girl on a sailors site and you expect them to be looking at the paint?? COme on.

Seriously, if the product is that good, you won't need her. Have Practial Sailor test it for you or give it to a few members here (not me... that would be an inappropriate conflict of interest) and let them give a first hand review. The only thing that travels in sailing circles faster than good news is bad news. But if you believe in your product, you have nothing to lose.

I will also caution you about trying to advertise it here without paying. That is not right. Take out an ad and promote it. We get a LOT of traffic here.

- CD

Sailnet Moderator

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

post #27 of 84 Old 11-08-2007

Quote:
The bikini clad girl isn't really painting the boat, duh?
Getting snarky with the membership here will not endear you to it. Take my word for it.

Quote:
Yes this is a poor way to get your attention but it is extremely effective.
Perhaps just the kind of "effective" you don't want? I, for one, have pledged never to purchase a product or service brought to my attention by spam. Thus, by doing what you've done, and remaining unrepentant after multiple larts, you've put yourself and your product in such a position that I can never purchase it, even if it was the best product there is and came with the hottest bikini-clad babe on the planet. My position is an extension of the Boulder Pledge.

Jim
post #28 of 84 Old 11-08-2007

Geez, the super shipbottom website has got to be the worst looking page on the internet outside of MySpace. Hey OP, don't you have any neighborhood kids that know how to use a PC? Hurry up and get one of them to fix that mess. Start with the "21th Anniversary" or at least tell me how to pronounce that. "Twenty-oneth" is it?

Also, can you tell me how you get 15 to 18 months in the water annually? Does the paint ship with some sort of time compression machine? No matter how hard I try I can never get more than 12 months annually. Am I doing something wrong?
post #29 of 84 Old 11-08-2007
Señor Member

garymcg and others, have exposed boatgui for the minor league spammer scammer he actually is. With his illiterate and cheezy approach to marketing, it's a wonder how even powerboaters buy the products.

True Blue . . .
sold the Nauticat
post #30 of 84 Old 11-08-2007

Can I post the photos of the Babes that paint my hull?????

They're from Brasil!!! I swear...

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.