SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Need info about our Nanni 4.110HE Diesel

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Giulietta 
#1 ·
After a long search we finally got a motor for our sailing yacht, it is a used Nanni 4.110HE with a Hurth Gerabox.

But, I can not find out any info on this engine and I have googled & googled. Perhaps it was only of limited production before they changed models. I know it is a 30HP, 4 cylinder, but I do not know the max speed or gearbox details, like ratio. We need to get a propeller and it is hard sithout this info. Also the engine needs servicing and I believe that it is a Kubota based motor. I live in a rural area a long way from the water and procuring the non marinised parts from a agricultural machinery supplier would be better I think. Anyone know what Kubota engine this is based on ?

If anyone can enlighten me about this engine or has some copies of parts lists / user manuals / specifications / service manuals, etc, it would be much appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.