SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

marine head confusion

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  GySgt 
#1 ·
A big thank you to all of you which helped with advice. Poin taken for the question. I had a blocked strainer and i changed the gasket too. Works perfectly just for a while was giving away steam but slowly disapeared.
I am confused with the way my toilet works . I have too many through valves and i dont know if to sea or to tank is really working and althoug i hear the macerator working nothing is coming out. Should i look for a pump to take it out throug the deck plate or the macerator is supposed to do this in the open water. My flush pump is taking too long to bring water and although im siliconing and crazy glueing its not the best. I have opened everything and it seems not warn out.
Peace M

#4 ·
It would help if you posted photos or drawings of how it is setup, and if you said what kind of head you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.