Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > On Board > Gear & Maintenance
 Not a Member? 
Old 10-31-2008

Trickyricky is on a distinguished road
Mast slides

Does anyone know the size of the mast slides for a US Spars Z501 mast?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Why not call US Spars and ask???

US Spars Inc.
6320 NW 123rd Place
Gainesville, FL 32653
386-462-3760
800-928-0786

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 10-31-2008
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
TrickyRicky-

I would highly recommend that you read the POST in my signature... since it would help you get more out of your time on sailnet. I'll wait until you have ten posts to say more per Cam's request.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 10-31-2008

knothead has a spectacular aura about knothead has a spectacular aura about knothead has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyricky View Post
Does anyone know the size of the mast slides for a US Spars Z501 mast?

Hi Trickyricky,
What SailingDog was trying to say was "No, Sorry. Don't have that info but welcome aboard. We hope you hang around and get a feel for the place and the many varied personalities around here.
There is a wealth of information and knowledgeable people here and we look forward to your being one of the gang.
Old 10-31-2008
Not So Senior Member

Sapperwhite has a spectacular aura about Sapperwhite has a spectacular aura about Sapperwhite has a spectacular aura about
The fine people at Rig-Rite have your answer. I have used them before and were very pleased with the results. I had to replace a traveller car that was way old and not mage anymore. I sent them a picture and they sent me the new model car.

Zspar Mast Specifications

EDIT: i am not affiliated with Rig-rite in any way other than being a satisfied customer
Old 11-01-2008

Trickyricky is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your replies. I had contacted US Spars and they told me that my slides are " HA 89". The problem is that neither myself or the sail maker knows what that means. I'm having a storm trisail made for a 2002 Beneteau 331 with a classic mast(non-furling) and I wanted them to attach the slides. however I don't want to risk having the wrong ones attached.

Rick

Thanks again! I have found out the actual size for the slide. "Slides are 5/8" wide, 1-3/16" long with a 5/32" waist."

Last edited by Trickyricky; 11-01-2008 at 07:56 AM. Reason: update