SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Never run out of water

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  oda 
#1 ·
I just bought something called a Water Gopher. Long and short of it..this flexible bladder with pump (really compact) can pump 40 gallons of water into my fresh water fill. I do not have to move my boat. I use the dinghy as a water barge. I have a camper too, and the Gopher fits in the back of my truck. I have never seen another product like it and I took a chance on it. I saw it in the July issue of Sail Magazine. Now, I can take my camper and boat to remote places without worry about low tide or losing my anchor space just to get fresh water. No, I do not work for the Company, but this is a great product for cruising and just having a way to get emergency water. Oh, reach the company at www.watergopher.com...it is worth the money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.