SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Fixing my defective Interlux perfection

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  NOLAsailing 
#1 ·

Well as promised the Interlux rep dropped off a all the supply's to paint my mast a second time as well a nice supply of micron as a were sorry

The Perfection is way harder to get off than the original paint Kenyon used and base on tonight's progress it will take about 7 to 10 hours to have it ready to repaint next week

IT freaking broke my heart to spread that paint stripper tonight BUT i know if i had NOT done the paint would have failed

See less See more
#2 ·
i feel for ya, i am going thru the mental pains of painting stuff right now.... which paint to use? which if any primer ( brightsides says primer not needed on fiberglass ) ? can i afford to paint it right now ? can i afford something besides garage floor paint?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.