SailNet Community

SailNet Community (
-   Gear & Maintenance (
-   -   Where can I buy this part? (

copacabana 05-09-2009 07:36 AM

Where can I buy this part?
3 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know where I can order this block? I'd like to get one exactly the same (with the angled mounting plate) so I don't have to drill new holes in the mast. It's used to raise and lower the spi-pole on the mast. Ideally, I'd like to order it online and have it shipped. Thanks in advance.

(Hope the photos came through ....)

knothead 05-09-2009 07:47 AM

It looks like a normal little Shaeffer cheek block with a curved base. Get a good marine catalog, search online. Search the SailNet store.
It should be pretty easy to find a replacement.

copacabana 05-09-2009 07:53 AM

I couldn't find the same one on the West Marine site and the Sailnet store doesn't have product photos. Do you know any other sites to try? Thanks.

Faster 05-09-2009 09:41 AM

copacabana 05-09-2009 10:06 AM

Thanks Faster. That looks like the one!

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) LLC 2000-2012

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome