Learning the HARD way...
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Boston / Ft Myers Area
Thanked 105 Times in 102 Posts
Rep Power: 9
I thought that everyone knew this trick;
1. Rinse tank with mineral spirits
2. Add a 3 lb bag of ice cubes from your local store
3. Add hand-cleaner/degreaser
4. Shake vigorously (as much as possible)
5. Drain any liquid and crud
6. Rinse with water
7. Let dry
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105/106/118 Certified Instructor - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems