SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Replacement rudder

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  deniseO30 
#1 ·
I was lucky enough to have my O'Day 222 rudder stolen out of my car in Halifax MA during hurricane Earl. Does anybody have or know where I can purchase a replacement. After 2 paycuts to save my job I can't afford to pay $1,000 for new. I'm up here 30 mi south of Boston.
Thanks

#2 · (Edited)
D & R Marine is located in Assonet, Mass and can supply one for you.

#4 ·
Yeah, but no one said that thieves made any damn sense...

#5 ·
If you can't afford new try looking on craigslist, Ebay or some of the consignment shops. The rudder, if it's transom hung doesn't have to be OEM style.

#7 ·
IdaSailor Marine

O'day 22 High Performance Unifoil Fixed Rudder Blade Buy 1 'O'day 22 High Performance Unifoil Fixed Rudder Blade' now $649.00
O'day 222 High Performance Kick Up Rudder Assembly Buy 1 'O'day 222 High Performance Kick Up Rudder Assembly' now $869.00
O'day 222 Laminated Mahogany and Ash Tiller Buy 1 'O'day 222 Laminated Mahogany and Ash Tiller' now $99.00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.