Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 7
Headliner Replacement Cost
I am in the process of updating quite a few things on Littlewing, one of which is the headliner. I received a quote from a local company that specializes in marine / car headliners and was quoted ~ $1750 to:
1) Remove the main salon + head, headliner
2) Remove the V-Birth headliner
3) Remove 2 settee area headliners, one on each side of boat.
4) Replace all headliner material with ~ 35 yards of marine vinyl
5) Add zippers, border, padding as needed.
The boat is 27 foot. Sound about right? Anyone done this, or had it done on their sailboat. Looking for feedback on the cost. Area is southern California.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1980 Pacific Seacraft Orion 27
Sailing Grounds: Southern California