Samsung B2100 totally water PROOF. Not resistant. PROOF.
My wife and I both have this phone and I've been swimming and surfing with it in my pocket on a lanyard with no problems. Also, working in health care, I encounter icky stuff from time to time and it's nice to run this phone under the sink and clean it with soap and water.
Things I LOVE about this phone:
1. Waterproof. Totally. Did I mention that I take it swimming and surfing?
2. It's not huge, it's regular phone sized.
3. It has a built-in VERY bright flashlight that you can access by feel. You'll wonder how you ever lived without this feature once you have it.
4. Integral lanyard attachment fitting. Tie any small cordage to it.
5. Since it has features 1&4 if you program your local Coast Guard SAR phone number into it, it provides safety communication simmilar to a VHF. I wear it attached to my PFD when sailboat racing in nasty weather.
6. Great battery life. I charge it every 3-4 days and don't even pack a charger for a weekend trip.
7. Costs <$100.
Things I don't like:
1. The speaker and microphone aren't great. They work, but they're among the worst of the phones I've owned.
2. Text messaging takes far too many selections from the menu to be as quick as it should. Also, since this phone wasn't marketed in the USA there is no english language predictive texting.
GREAT phone. I've had it 2 years now and still love it.