SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Does this GPS have value to anyone

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  davidpm 
#1 ·
I have no use for it.
Don't know if it works, it was given to me.
Hate to trash this stuff out without asking.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes! I have use for it. I have a project to get gps on the VHF. Also i have a chart chip that fits that plotter from an old plotter that has died.

Of you can give me a few days till i get to Key West i can get a mailing addrss. I will, obviously pay for mailing.
Does it have the GPS antenna? Or any of the wiring? I can do the wiring ok, but the antenna would be nice.

Mark

#6 ·
Yes! I have use for it. I have a project to get gps on the VHF. Also i have a chart chip that fits that plotter from an old plotter that has died.

Of you can give me a few days till i get to Key West i can get a mailing addrss. I will, obviously pay for mailing.
Does it have the GPS antenna? Or any of the wiring? I can do the wiring ok, but the antenna would be nice.

Mark
Let me know when you get settled.
It's yours when you are ready.

#5 ·
The boat I was using was on a mooring behind my house so I'm not to plugged in with marina life.
The unit comes with nothing but a cape code and long island chip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.