Mantus Bridles Are Finally Here!!!
Mantus Bridles Are Finally Here!
Introducing the Mantus Anchors Bridle/Snubber System:
• Strong and Durable
• Designed to absorb the shock load from wind gusts and wave as high as
• Employs chafe protection to all areas exposed to rubbing
• Uses heavy duty 316L stainless steel shackles and thimbles
• Mantus Chain Hook/Grabber sized for your chain
• Carabiner used to attach the bridle to the Mooring line
So more simply said the bridle ensures that your anchor has the highest chance of staying put and your boat staying intact.[/QUOTE]
Customer post on multihulls4us
We just finished coming up the ICW and after many, many nights of anchoring I had tried all kinds of different ways to connect the chain to the bridle. I tried hooks, shackles, rolling hitches, etc. All had their shortcomings. Took too long to install / remove, fell off, etc. Then I found the Mantus chain hook. What a beauty in simplicity! Easy to install on the chain and easy to remove. Literally only takes seconds. The Mantus hook never fell off, even when it lay in mud all night. I could not be happier with this purchase. If you're looking for the perfect chain hook, check out the Mantus.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012