Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > General Discussion (sailing related)
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2004

Izabella01 is on a distinguished road
brenda/bwalker42

Greetings Brenda..IF you read this.

your latest post on the regatta pointe marina issue has absolutely nada to do with the marina..

I tried, politely to tell you..that by example is how we bring others to the religion of our choice.. not by the nauseating crap i just read.

It has always irritated the heck out of me when some fundie christian pulls that insolent condescending ''''i shall pray for you'''' crap.

if you could get your nose out of the bible there are many many companion books written by REAL christians that can give new meaning to your christian life.
Marcus Aurelius writings
St. Thomas Aquinas
ST. Augustine, bishop of hippo.
to name three. Point in fact, the early christain church had no doctrine until st augustine wrote "the city of god".. it is a worthy ready. That is if it is not above your reading and comprehension skills.

the christian bible is not the be all and end all of books.. it all depends one which one you read and who did the translating.. ever read the gospel of Thomas. It is quite interesting. So are Pauls letters to the Galations.

OH and brenda do not bother to argue religion with me.. i generally win. Thanks to the Society of Jesus, and the Sisters of St. Dominic that gave me a great education.
Not to mention growing up Roman Catholic in a southern baptist south taught me how to defend my faith and to turn the other cheek when moronic individuals spouted erroneous history

These boards are basically for saling, whining about sailing or our marinas and whatever.. NOT about some jesus freek getting on them and trying to make us all find jaysuz.. good grief, grow up, get a life and go sailing it will get you a helluva lot closer to the god/godess than a book with writing will.

There is NOTHING Like being offshore on the full moon under full sail.. or on the dark of the moon to look up and see the milky way and the heavens above to make one feel at peace in ones self.

I feel terribly sorry for you. You seem like a troubled woman in need of a freind.
I can only hope and pray to the Lady that you find someone who will give you the love, and support you seem to desperately crave.
And of course to take you sailing..
blessings, fair winds
Izabella
aboard
s/v Dona Ana
St Petersburg, fla.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2004

soaringwind3 is on a distinguished road
brenda/bwalker42

Izabella 1???? I know who you are and you have a lot of nerve talking about anyone!. You were hated at this marina. You stabbed people in the back and lied repeatedly!. If you have children where are they? You sure didn''t have them with you just a boat full of cats!! I love cats but you had way too many for a sailboat and didn''t take proper care of them that is why you were asked to do something about it. As for your boyfriend. No one wants him!! He is not someone who attracts the opposite sex easily. He harrassed that poor woman alone with her two kids while her boyfriend went to pick up the catamran you speak of! Ask the kids! He was so nasty he sent messages through her children 12 and 11! Not nice ones either. Does it bother you that he did not find you attractive and wanted someone else? Any way yo should think twice before running down someone. Your past shows that! As for Tom and Kathy they were well loved by all and they lent an ear and helped whenever they could. You just didn''t pay your rent and your contract was not renewed! So either speak the truth or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2004

brenda/bwalker42

ugh111
Old 08-05-2004

brenda/bwalker42

sorry brenda that was not meant for you! post went stupid or I did LOL sorry again