Join Date: Jun 2004
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Regatta Pointe Marina
There seems to be some confusion about the marquis Bible verse posted for June: Luke 11:9-10 - Ask & it will be given to you (see #11), seek & you will find, knock & the door will be opened to you (see #4), everyone who asks receives, etc. (see #3). DockWitchAlmighty and your GM (Grass Mower) would like to point out certain exclusions:
1. Right to receive mail at your legal residence.
2. Freedom to gather publicly on docks w/out hassle.
3. Right to not have your marina $ used to provide free coffee, pastries (even the stale ones) & newspapers to anyone off the street.
4. Audience with GM
5. Background checks on recently hired RPM & bait shop employees.
6. A "Ritz Carlton" overnight. Takes time to run off & replace boaters, but ahead of schedule on the running off part
7. Cell phone for nighttime security guard
8. Respect when expressing concerns to DockWitchAlmighty
9. Dock repair, reliable pump out, fire system up to code, bathrooms properly supplied & cleaned
10. A Profit & Loss Statement for RPM for 2003.
11. A copy of RPM''s owner''s earnings for 2003.
12. Number 10 & 11 as they relate to dock rents & fees collected
13. Number 10 & 11 as they relate to marina improvements
14. Restored peace in the marina. That is tantamount to expecting world peace.
Our next Bible verse will be "Do unto others.....others.....uh, I forget. Do unto others is good enough.
A box will be provided in the bait shop for submitting your favorite scriptures. Remember, folks, "Blessed are the peacemakers.....oh, that was covered in #14.