Good luck with Ivan!
With my Internet still slow and fluky since hurrcane Charley, I just have a quick momnet to post a "good luck" for all in Ivan''s path. We will make a decision tomorrow regarding evacuation from Punta Gorda, FL(stayed for Charley and Frances, but maybe not for Ivan).
If you don''t hear from me for a while, just assume we''re OK because statistically, we probably are. 8^)
Again, best wishes!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012