SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Beneteau Club FLorida Invitation

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jeffrey123 
#1 ·
Invitation...
To all Florida Beneteau owners interested in being involved with the Florida Beneteau Club the first meeting will be held October 7, 2004 at 7:00pm. This meeting will be held at the Coconut Grove Sailing Club (CGSC), second floor meeting room. The CGSC is located at 2990 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, Florida 33133. Great place for our meeting, views of the sailboats on moorings, Dinner Key Marina, food & drink, etc.

This will be the first meeting of our newly formed Club Beneteau of Florida... We look forward to meeting everyone then. Anyone that would like to contact me directly or has suggestions or recommendations please do not hesitate to contact me at: js2@adelphia.net or 305-495-2300, we do welcome all input.

The success of Club Beneteau of Florida, like the great successes of other Beneteau Clubs throughout the country is totally dependant upon membership participation...and with that said. Please do invite any other Beneteau owners you might know of in Florida (the more the better). If there are other Beneteau owners at your marina, please invite them too... leave a note on their boat, do what ever you can to let them know this is beginning October, 7.

We have already lined up some exciting guests for the upcoming year with lots more to plan for; such as, but not limited to:

Raft up''s, a Beneteau Rendezvous (maybe with a few new boats to see) and factory reps, cruises to the Bahamas, Florida Keys, etc., fun races, post sailing parties…these are just a few fun things we can share and do as a group. This is your club…have any ideas or suggestions?…Bring them to the meeting! We should have some real nice "Beneteau" free-bee / give-a-ways for all attending too!

The Coconut Grove Sailing Club has a restaurant and bar so if you want to have dinner and/or drinks before or after the meeting the food is good and the prices are more than fair. Although it is not open to the public, I will place those that are interested in (food & drinks) on our guest list so you can pay cash when served. If anyone would like to see the menu, just let me know and we can forward it to you before the meeting...attire is very informal!

Again, thank you for your interest and support.

Fair Winds and Safe Sailing,

Jeffrey & Deborah

Mystiko

Oc 400

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.