cheap survey.... - Page 2 - SailNet Community
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 Old 10-11-2013
Old enough to know better
Re: cheap survey....

Are you thinking about getting a survey for your boat that you are selling, is it to provide to potential buyers? I don't think I would bother, because it will not hold too much weight as it was done for you. Most will have there own survey by there own person. If you are doing it for insurance, then see who your insurance company accepts. If it is for your own benefit, so you know what might need to be done and a good idea, I would not look for cheap but for through. Biggest issue is I don't think there are going to be any too close to Kingston, so you may pay almost as much in travel as in survey. I had a contact for someone in West Chester, but can''t currently find it.
Membership Roster for New York
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
post #12 of 12 Old 10-11-2013
Captain Obvious
Re: cheap survey....

Is that your Grampian 30 for sale right now in Kingston? If not, check CL Hudson Valley and you should see one.

Sal Paradise

Senior Researcher - Dunning Kruger
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.